Thursday, June 4, 2009

exhibition reflection


                                           Exhibition reflection

The first day: I was very excited, because the exhibition had begun. Today was Pre-K to Gr3. In the morning Pre-K to Gr1, came to our exhibition. I worked with Daniel with on the booth, we were doing great. That afternoon we were going to the room to show Daniel’s information about the Newmont Mine Mineral Price Calculation. Axel’s group was doing really will, they didn’t have any questions to answer. So I thought we would also be like that, but when we finish, I didn’t think like that anymore. Many people asked us questions, this is was not the reason why I was not happy, and the reason was that I couldn’t answer any of the questions. I think that I needed become more knowledgeable, because I need know the answers to the questions. I think that I need to be a thinker, because I need to think how to answer the questions…

 

The second day, we changed some performances. We were also very nervous, because today was Gr4 – Gr7 and they will ask even more questions. The performance had begun! We showed the keynote and Mr. rick asked us 3 question, we can answer 2 question. This afternoon, important people came to our exhibition. We showed them our performances and we also played a very funny game called “Are you smarter then 5th Grader”. We needed to answer the questions, and then who had the most points would win. The teacher chose, me with Minsoo to answer the questions, the score was 100 to 65 so we won! Everybody got a drink.

Now I know I’m not good, but I still have many things I need to learn, I need to read more; write more and speak more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment